LUISS University is organizing the 50th Annual Conference of EARIE.
The conference will take place from August 24 to 26, 2023.
The EARIE Annual Conference provides a yearly platform for delegates and members to present and discuss the latest research in Industrial Economics. The conference attracts more than 400 participants each year from Europe and other parts of the world. EARIE 2023 will take place on the LUISS Campus.
Rome, the city that needs no introduction. A great open-air museum to walk around and discover step by step. Its historic center, delimited by the perimeter of the Aurelian walls, overlapping of testimonies of almost three millennia, is an expression of the historical, artistic and cultural heritage of the Western European world and, in 1980 was included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. It was the first metropolis of the West, the beating heart of one of the most important ancient civilizations, which influenced society, culture, language, literature, art, architecture, urban planning, civil engineering, the philosophy, religion, law and customs of the following centuries.
“In Rome there are vestiges of such magnificence and decadence that both surpass our imagination” – (Goethe).
- February 1 – Submission opens
- March 15 – Submission CLOSES
- May 3 – Notification of paper acceptance or rejections
- May 3 – Registration opens
- June 2 – Early bird registration / registration for presenters of accepted papers closes (EXTENDED TO JUNE 5, 23:59:59 PT, due to June 2 being a national holiday in Italy)
- August 24 – Start of EARIE 2023
Need to know more?
For info on scientific sessions:
For info on registration and logistics in Rome: